Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

multiple error's for the internet mainly tor and google chrome.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 liam672

liam672

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:36 AM

I am getting these detail's in regard's to tor which I shouldn't be having difficulty with this is the message I got, torproject.org/about/contact.html#support. I got an error from the tor launcher saying failed to take control of tor. I got this message as well Tor exited during startup. This might be due to an error in your torrc file, a bug in Tor or another program on your system, or faulty hardware. Until you fix the underlying problem and restart Tor, Tor Browser will not start. tor continue's to stop working and the web site's I'm using on google chrome keep's having major error's also when ever I try to report the bug the web site keep's changing the detail's to the wrong detail's and won't let me create an account so I can report the bug, the bug tracker won't let me access the new ticket or register an account. the account I created say's it doesn't exist and the detail's I'm entering are incorrect but that's wrong as the detail's I'm entering are the detail's I entered. The captcha security protocol isn't working either I've entered the correct detail's but the web site won't load. this is the message I get what I try to report the crashing to the bug tracker Error: Forbidden
TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation on Ticket #None. You don't have the required permissions. I log in to my account and the web site still say's I'm not logged in when I try to log in directly to the web site for the bug tracker it say's my account doesn't exist when I know it does google chrome continue's to have error's I can't remove notification's from the setting's and to many other error's too list also window's isn't working properly multiple error's I can't copy and paste detail's properly and various other error's. 

Mod Edit:  Removed email address, protection from spambots - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 09 November 2017 - 08:14 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 24,697 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:45 AM

Hi Liam!  I've asked a moderator to remove your email address from this post as it'll be harvested by spammers and you'll get a whole lot of bad emails!  If you read this before they get to it, feel free to remove it yourself.

I presume that this is your topic at MalwareBytes also?  https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/214291-tor-browser-not-working-and-then-google-chrome-stopped-working/

I'm the same person who helps over there.

If so, I'd suggest posting your browsing problems over in the Web Browsing forums:  https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/14/web-browsingemail-and-other-internet-applications/

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )
**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message.

My eye problems have lessened and I'm able to post/respond without too much difficulty. (05 Sep 2017)
FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.

If the eye problems come on suddenly, I may not be able to respond.
If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 liam672

liam672
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:21 AM

Thank you for the help and yes I've posted this trouble on multiple web site's I'm having additional error's so I'll add another reply so that the general public can get a better idea of what is happening and hopefully it doesn't happen to them.

I am getting these detail's in regard's to tor which I shouldn't be having difficulty with this is the message I got, torproject.org/about/contact.html#support. I got an error from the tor launcher saying failed to take control of tor. I got this message as well Tor exited during startup. This might be due to an error in your torrc file, a bug in Tor or another program on your system, or faulty hardware. Until you fix the underlying problem and restart Tor, Tor Browser will not start. tor continue's to stop working and the web site's I'm using on google chrome keep's having major error's also when ever I try to report the bug the web site keep's changing the detail's to the wrong detail's and won't let me create an account so I can report the bug, the bug tracker won't let me access the new ticket or register an account. the account I created say's it doesn't exist and the detail's I'm entering are incorrect but that's wrong as the detail's I'm entering are the detail's I entered. The captcha security protocol isn't working either I've entered the correct detail's but the web site won't load. this is the message I get what I try to report the crashing to the bug tracker Error: Forbidden
TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation on Ticket #None. You don't have the required permissions. I log in to my account and the web site trasnfer's me to a different web site and still say's I'm not logged in when I try to log in directly to the web site for the bug tracker it say's my account doesn't exist when I know it does., google chrome continue's to have error's I can't remove notification's from the setting's and to many to list also window's isn't working properly I can't copy and paste detail's properly and various other error's google brought up 100's of million's of result's for mr robot season 3 episode 5 then it could only bring up 5 on the 2nd search major error's malware byte's web site stopped working and brough up Sorry, there is a problem
We could not locate the item you are trying to view.
Error code: 2S136/C

http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/making-a-complaint url's for immigration law enforcement and the australian capital territory don't work and have been working on and off the for a few day's by going to this web site from the same department http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/about the url's work for the immigration the law enforcement doesn't work and the australian capital territory work's I'm complaining to their department's telling and writing too them about the error's and they don't seem too care.

Edited by liam672, 10 November 2017 - 01:17 AM.

#4 liam672

liam672
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:38 AM

These are few of the error's that is happening with window's and the internet.

Attached Files

#5 liam672

liam672
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:45 AM

I have more error's how ever the device's are not working properly.

Attached Files

#6 liam672

liam672
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:54 AM

I can't upload the speccy file that is recommended by the administrator's of this web site because of these error's which doesn't make sense.

Attached Files

#7 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 24,697 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:21 AM

Most often the errors during uploading are due to file type.
Try zipping the file up and then upload it.

Worst case, upload it to a free file-hosting site and post a link to it here.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )
**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message.

My eye problems have lessened and I'm able to post/respond without too much difficulty. (05 Sep 2017)
FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.

If the eye problems come on suddenly, I may not be able to respond.
If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users