Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

VPN paid version or free

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tr_wa8

tr_wa8

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:27 PM

I have been looking into VPN, and I have found pro's and con's for both either Free or paid subscriptions. I am either going with IPVanish or OpenVPN. Can I get a little more incite?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JoseRichardson

JoseRichardson

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:07 AM

If you want to get a secure connection, 24/7 customer support, strong encryption, Anonymous signup and other benefits, then use only a well-trusted "IPVanish".

#3 sajidali27

sajidali27

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:49 AM

You can compare vpns by reading reviews on multiple sites. IPVanish would be a good choice. ExpressVPN, PureVPV, NordVPN also good option for you in paid service.

#4 Craccobracco

Craccobracco

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 PM

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:54 PM

However, free VPN are not all bad but I'd never suggest to use them for sensitive task (for instance home banking). If there is a budget a trusted paid VPN is always the best choice

#5 LoserGamer

LoserGamer

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:01 AM

AirVPN is the real deal. Check out their site. I use them on my PC and phone through OpenVPN(phone) Made config files on their site and uploaded to OpenVPN on phone and walla. On the PC you just use their program called Eddie to login.

#6 Acevpn

Acevpn

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:40 AM

Well IPvanish VPN is definitely good but there are many other VPN services that are also good like Nord VPN, Acevpn, Pure Vpn.

#7 isaccasi

isaccasi

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:54 PM

Hey Two other good reliable choices is NordVPN & VYPRVPN :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users