So, hi Folks. Got a problem (oh really? we didn't know) and despite my effords to solve it, i was unable to find a solution.
This afternoon i found out that the icon displaying "sound mixer" shows the error "No output sound device found".
1. Started Resolution Tool from Microsoft: suggestion was to restart with upgrades. Done, nothing changed.
2. Checked out my "Device Manager" seaching for yellow triangle o exclamation point. Done, nothing to report.
3. Checked out through "services.msc" if my Windows Audio/Sound was enable and running. Was it, i also restard but... nothing changed.
So i thought "maybe you got a rootkit o some sh*t like it".
1. Scanned with Spybot Search&Destroy, something came out, fixed it but no changes for sound problem;
2. Scanned with Malwareantibytes, nothing came out;
3. Scanned with Tdsskiller, nothing came out;
3. Actually i'm scanning with Avira and waiting to complete it, but i cannot imagine that one virus could be so affecting my PC.
Anyway, i'm running unfortunatly with Windows 10, 64x.
Any further ideas how or what should i do? Excluding jumping on my computer 'cause of frustration
Thank you so much in advance, hopefully i was clear enough to explain myself.
Edited by Chanel_N1, 06 November 2017 - 12:44 PM.