Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 diggiedo

diggiedo

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

Mouse is sticking as i try to scroll its very annoying ive uninstalled driver an reinstalled to no avail i have a logitech mx anywhere 2 nothing seems to work that i have tried thought maybe it might be something to do with display so i unistalled my display driver an it work great reinstalled display drive again an doing the same thing everything is up to date as far as all my drivers dont understand very annoying worked fine an had to reinstall windows 10 the other day an thats when it started any help with this would really be great tyvm. :hysterical:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,314 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

Different mouse.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users