Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

websites unable to login or open with vpn ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 johnblack663

johnblack663

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:13 PM

Youtube knows if I try to login while using vpn.

It says there was a suspicious login attempt just because ip was changed ?

This also happens if I try to play video games. They know I was using vpn.

Some websites won't even let me open the website. But sometimes it will.

How do I fix this ?

If they already know my ip address and saved, then I guess there's no other way ?

Like if I went to some other country for travel, and that means I can't login on youtube.

So how do other youtubers do it ?

I know many youtubers make a living by recording their hotel room videos and stuff. They shouldn't be able to login since they are in a different country.

Maybe the pc also matters. Like has to be the same pc so if you have a laptop to carry. I don't even know how that works. They could sense the ip address

but how do they even know if it's the same pc or not ? Do they have like a Malware installed to know if it's the same pc for youtube ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 isaccasi

isaccasi

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:47 AM

I do not know,but do you use paid or free VPN? :guitar:

#3 johnblack663

johnblack663
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:09 AM

I do not know,but do you use paid or free VPN? :guitar:

I use free vpn.

I guess the websites detect people using vpn.

That's why if you login for youtube in foreign countries, it would work even though you are using a different internet ip.

Some video games even detect not just vpn but ip address so they lock you up just because you were playing in your friends home or any other pc besides the pc in your own room that you used to login and play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users