Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest Trainer Doesn't Work on Save Games !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend

• Members
  • 152 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:18 AM

Anyone know why when I save a game in Empire Earth & open it —the trainers don't work on it anymore ? Very annoying —this game is _long_ & would be nice to play in interspersed intervals after saving. A typical game of mine (I'am referring to Random Map), lasts 7 hours or so —since I'am a defensive turtler, & boomer. I'am using Mr Anti Fun +4, the Myth trainers don't work, but even Mr Anti Fun doesn't work on a loaded save game. I know the game has cheats but Infinite Resources without making the resources disappear is impossible, & so is Unlimited Population... Please help !

~The Worlds Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

alien.PNG

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 152 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:18 PM

Schweet ! I got Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest trainers cheats to work with Save Games —only I have to open the trainer after the Save Game is loaded !!! Hours of entertainment lies in store for me. Can't mistake that female robot's voice "Cheat Activated !"

Edited by alien_fx_fiend, 12 November 2017 - 12:19 PM.

~The Worlds Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

alien.PNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users