Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.
• I have been having a really annoying problem that is making my hair turn grey. For those of you who will actually read what I'm trying to say I thank you and I appreciate every single answer that you guys will provide me with ! At the end of my rambling I will include a Youtube video so you guys can get a general idea of what I'm talking about. At this point I'm willing to try almost anything to solve this problem.
• The issue that I'm having is that in basically every game (2d, 3d, really old games, new games etc...) I experience these small constant stutters which makes the movement of the camera choppy/stuttery and it just does not play buttery smooth like it should've. The funny thing is that my FPS is constantly above 60. It is fluctuating of course up and down from time to time but it never dips below 60 FPS.
• So far I've played multiple games like Dishonored 2, Cuphead, Ori, CoD series, Bioshock and despite really good FPS in all of those games I still get this issue. It does help a little bit if V-Sync is turned on but I cannot handle the input lag that I get from my mouse because of it. After all, the issue is still there even if its turned on but its slightly less noticeable.
• Now I do not know if this ties with anything but I have been having horrible performance as well when watching Twitch streams or Youtube videos in general. The gameplay that I see on these platforms is really stuttery and choppy with minor freezes here and there which you will see in the video.
• Honestly I really do not know what to do at this point, this has been happening since I got this first new computer. So without rambling and making a huge wall of text please do ask me if you need to know anything else in order to help me. Overall these games do not run like they should. When I'm playing them it seems like I get below 50-40 fps even though my actual FPS is usually above 80 in the mentioned games.
• YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE ISSUE PLS WATCH EVERYTHING (it is a little bit less noticeable but you will see what I mean)