Gentlemen & Ladies,
Windows first stuck at booting crcdisk.sys forever....
I have the DVD disk, which I tried :
1. startup repair...completed
2. system restore....cannot produce a date, and says it's in limited mode....
3. cmd prompt, I tried sfc/scannow, but would not let me, also, last time before problem, i scheduled a chkdsk, now i can't cancel even i did the "chkdsk /x C:....although it says the disk was not dirty, still, the chkdsk will kicks in as i tried to boot up, i have to click a button to abort within a few seconds, then you can see on youtube video above.
In case above link was blocked by forum rules here, it's /watch?v=nxp3FO_ASrg
Please also notice the video, it shows abnormal " " " " " " and colums in blue colors....
Is this the end of life of hard drive? And now, I just bought 2 brand new samsung SSD to replace old drives, which 2 things I need help on:
1. the start up screen still has the above screen problems (but NOT crcdisksys); And
2. I will need a ISO Window 7 Professional 64 bits + SP1 + with all Updates attached, because somehow the original sony vaio dvd disks, are not working, stating error "305:69", can anyone refer me to a trusted place that the ISO has all updates, I tried microsoft, they no longer has window 7 ISO.
3. If I reformatt the old drives, can those be used for external storage purpose?
Edited by browniebrownie141, 03 November 2017 - 06:28 PM.