Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing myself:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brodg

brodg

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

Hi, I am so very glad to have re-connected with this website, since I used to get help from it in the early 2005+, when I had my own computer at work and the Info guy there was not always available. Once I retired and only use our home computer now, I have not kept up with this website, because my husband is knowledgeable, and fixes stuff as needed. However, I must state here, that he too did follow more expert suggestions from this site after I placed questions about my home computer, since he could NOT fix everything.

Therefore, to state right off the bat, my knowledge is limited to using certain programs and anything related to fixing a system is beyond my capabilities. But I can try to follow step by step instructions (I think) and have no problem admitting if something is beyond my grasp. Therefore, I hope kind responders will be willing to help with issues which can become so frustrating. I adore my computer and what it can do for me, I want to treat it with respect.

So, what I am saying here is, that I will be only one of the receivers on this site, and sadly not having enough knowledge to help someone else. But I will always be appreciative of anyone’s help that is provided.

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:33 AM

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:57 PM

Welcome to BC !

Just remember that most problems on computers are fairly easy to fix if you take it one step at a time. If you do run into problems, seek advice and don't understand what you are told then just post back and ask for an explanation or more detailed instructions.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users