Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ransom ware .NetCrypt

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scanone

scanone

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:14 AM

I have had my computer encrypted by an encryption called .Netcrypt and I can not find anything that can decrypt it,  Has anyone heard of this and it was asking for bits as most of them do.  so can someone help me on this issue please.  I have ran so many Antivirus programs and other stuff and they can not find it.

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,251 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:36 AM

We will need a sample of the malware to analyze it, we've not seen anything called that.

Please zip and upload an encrypted file, it's original, any ransom notes, and the malware executable or suspicious files here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/submit-malware.php?channel=168

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users