Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

KVN software - Multiplicity, Synchronicity, etc

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JudMc

JudMc

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 PM

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:57 AM

I have an unusual situation.  I have two computers in my office connected to a KVN switch.  I have 12 computers upstairs connected by a KVN switch.  I would like to be able to control the computers upstairs from my office - copy files in both directions and control programs on the other computers.  

I tried Synchronicity but I couldn't get it to work.  It would switch the mouse but not the screen.  They couldn't help me and refunded my money.

I got a free trial of Multiplicity, but due to the hurricane and other issues I didn't get to try it during the trial period.  Will Multiplicity work for what I want?  It controls only up to 9 computers, so could I have two copies of it running on one computer in my office?  (Or, if not, one copy on each of my computers downstairs, each controlling some of the computers upstairs.)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users