Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Free and simple alternative software to move photos in pc to iphone ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 johnblack663

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:46 AM

I use iphone6.

itunes is my worst nightmare and stress. It's a must stay away.

I don't even like itunes being mentioned or like "hey give it a try, it's easy once you know."

It became a trauma, I probably won't use it even if I had a master degree. lol

I use copytrans for music and videos, when moving music and video files into my iphone.

But I can't move photos that are in my pc into my iphone.

I can only go through so much hassle by uploading my pc images into email in pc.

Download those images in email by mobile. And we all know mobiles are hard and time consuming unlike pc to download images 1 by 1.

It's really frustrating itunes is the worst software of all time in human history but people still use iphone.(personal rant don't mind)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,071 posts
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

This may be a silly question but have you tried connecting your phone to your computer by cable ?  I imagine you would need a USB A to Lightning one since Apple go their own way on connectors. That is of course assuming the iPhone has an external connector of any sort.

If it is possible to connect them by cable then, with the phone switched on, you should be able to 'see' the phone's memory in Windows/File Explorer. If you can see the memory then it should be a simple 'drag and drop' operation to move the photos you want across.

As you can gather my experience with iPhones approaches zero but this technique works with other phones and cameras.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 johnblack663

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

Gotta say it's really really frustrating. It's my phone. I don't have access for simple things.

While people who know, will always say "It's easy once you learn" and that once you learn is not achieveable.      I attempted many times even though I knew I would fail.

I'm pretty sure itunes is the only software (which should be simple) that people have hard time learning (it's funny people even have to learn it) that they go up to the point where they use an alternative software that isn't even the official company's software. It's not just me or the other few. I see many many people complaining, with so much hate about itunes.

I don't think there are any other case of something like this.

I can move the photos from my

phone to my pc

which I forgot to mention by just connecting.

But I can't move photos from my

pc to phone.

I think iphone has some kind of weird thing all big corporation has. Like trying to make their customers suffer. Whether it's just a meme or not. (When they could just make the software simple and easy which also would increase their

iphone reputation and sells in market.)

It's just too unbelievable that they say "iphone is different from pc so you can't simply drag move like pc to  usb ."

Yet I can move from phone to pc. But can't from pc to phone. (You see how weird this is ? and inconvenient like you can drive your car to walmart from home yet you are not allowed to drive your car from walmart to home.

So you have to walk all the way to home. I mean it's the simple things that matter. Like I want to first eat and sleep in life. Yet iphone makes eating and sleeping the hardest thing to do. And tries to make even more

useless complicated stuff like how to learn DNA science.)

iphone is more like a pc than a usb.

Why is it that copytrans company which consists of probably maximum 20 people has a better software than the ten billion people with the most biggest money earning corporation ?

being unable to make such a simple software, simple to use without having to learn with headache ?

And you use sync which is geniusly confusing. Put photos and musics into documents photo and music folders. And never ever erase all the lists.

It's some kind of ocd game.

If you deleted all and tried to add and put some more, it will delete the entire lists on phone. Because it's not ADD but COPY ENTIRE folder.

Sync is like a copy everything I have exactly on my pc to phone.

And people say there is a way to rather just add it, but iphone love to update their software way too often. and youtube tutorials can't follow the speed of their updated softwares to know

how to do it.

I also tried calling iphone customer service, which ended up in them getting angry on me because I was patient enough to trying to learn this annoying software for an hour over the phone.

Note that I wasn't the one who was unable to follow but they were slow on teaching me, searching over their manual book or whatever when it seems like most itunes software users who

know what they're doing would just tell me right away like how well they know how to get to their home, because they did it million times over and over and don't need to even check it anymore unlike their

Edited by johnblack663, 05 November 2017 - 10:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users