Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Glasswire reviews from other sites

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Knat

Knat

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 PM

Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

Hi, in the past I have tried Glasswire and I find it very informative and easy to use. However my device was not working right at that time and while Glasswire told me some interesting things, I wonder if it was not the best choice (and if there might be something that gives information in as accessible a format, but without as many bugs). 

Some users claim it unmounts stuff (I was having trouble with my firewall at the time seeming to not work at all) and causes other problems. 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/355000/reviews/?browsefilter=toprated&snr=1_5_reviews_ 

Some of these reviews are not brilliantly new, so maybe there have been fixes meantime.

Edited by Knat, 31 October 2017 - 09:05 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users