Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cant run any new programms.100% hard drive usage.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hogglerz

hogglerz

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 31 October 2017 - 05:47 AM

my computer is
zoostorm
amd a10-7860k radeon r7,12 compute cores 4c + 8g 3.60 ghz
installed memory ram 16gb
64 bit operating system, x64-based processor
windows 10
windows defender anti virus.

my pc has started taking a long time to start up,and then when running will be very slow for about 15 minutes,i can open task manager and see that the hard drive usage is 100%.when eventully it drops down the pc will run normaly,but when i try to install any new programms it will not run them and then runs very slow again with the 100% hard drive usage problem again.have just attempted to instal malware bytes and the promblem is happening now.fails to instal and shows this error.have also attempted to factory reset but this fails also.

shellExecuteEx failed; code 3221225478

any help would be great.

Edited by hogglerz, 31 October 2017 - 05:52 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hogglerz

hogglerz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:39 AM

decided to do a fresh windows instal,all fine now.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,530 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 PM

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:10 AM

Thanks for letting us know!!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users