Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC crash and reboot .

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Angelhell

Angelhell

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 AM

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:59 PM

Hello ,

First, I want to clarify that I am French so sorry if there are errors of words.
It's been 2 months that I have problems with my computer. It started when I changed my tower and my graphics card at the same time. When I play games, the PC crashes and reboots randomly without BSOD. Sometimes not , sometimes after an hour and a half or two hours ...

I changed all the hardware and the problem is still present: new motherboard, new processor, new PSU, new RAM ...
I thought it was the graphics card bought that was defective, I put back my old but  always crashing.

So I made RAM memory tests (Memtest86): OK, temperature stress test processor and graphics card: OK.

I reinstalled windows 10 pro, all my drivers are update.

A minidump and memory file is created with the following error: BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_61941_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE! Unknown_function

I check the life of my SSD: OK.

So here I do not know where to look, I leave it to you.

My spec : i7 7700 k

Aorus GTX 1080 TI

MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon

16 go ddr 4 corsair vengence RAM

PSU EVGA 850 W P2

Tower : Cool MAster Stryker

Thank you .

Edited by Angelhell, 26 October 2017 - 08:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

We need more information about your system than what you've provided. Hence, please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 Angelhell

Angelhell
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:06 AM

The two files are attached but i have a proble; with speecy : bad allocation on CPU , RAM and Motherboard  ( the three are new)

So here we go manually :

· System Manufacturer
          · Exact model number (if laptop, check the label on bottom) :
        · OS : Windows 10 Professionnal 10.0.16299 Version 1709  64 bits

· What was original installed OS on system : It was Windows 7 but upragde to 10 but worked fine.
        · Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer) : Install
        · Age of the computer (hardware) : everything is new on the computer ( the problem was here when i changed my graphic card and tower , i put back my old graphic card but still the problem)
        · Age of OS installation - and whether you have re-installed the OS : I clear my install on the SSD and re install last month

· Laptop or Desktop computer?   Desktop computer
               · CPU  :  i7 7700 k
               · Video Card  ; Aorus GTX 1080 TI X trem Edition
                 If Desktop please also include:
                      · MotherBoard  : MSI z270 gaming pro carbon
                      · Power Supply - brand & wattage  : evga 850 w p2 ( platinium)  

The Txt is speecy files and the others  SysnativeFileCollectionApp files

Last week i tested my RAM with Memtest86 during 4hours : no error detected

Yesterday i tested my SSD with Crystal DiskInfo and the SSD is good .

I changed my PSU Tuesday . This day , i'm playing during 2 hours and no crash . Wednesday i'd played during 4 hours and no crash . I thought it was resolved but yesterday after 4 hours at 00h08 , crash and reboot .

Attached Files

• Attached File  PC.txt   77.45KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  PC.zip   579.33KB   1 downloads

Edited by Angelhell, 27 October 2017 - 04:16 AM.

#4 Angelhell

Angelhell
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

I attach also a file with the temperature of my CPU / GPU / HDD and the fan . The presentation is not terrible but it's readable . It's before the crash at 00h08 ,

Attached Files

Edited by Angelhell, 27 October 2017 - 09:28 AM.

#5 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:17 AM

Whilst the one and only dump file indicating a 0x1A bugcheck has little info, it's fair to conclude that your problems seem to be related to your graphics card, due to the numerous Live Kernel Events.

Let's start by removing GIGABYTE AORUS GRAPHIC ENGINE (unless you specifically need it); programs like this are known to cause stability issues.

Since you've changed your motherboard, PSU, RAM, graphics card, and processor, the chance of a hardware issue is far less likely (and actually leaves me quite perplexed!) — you're practically running a new computer!!! Have you tried changing power outlets — there is a small possibility that your power outlet is not providing enough power.

Let's try this hardware strip down for now. Follow the instructions in the link, and feel free to ask questions for further clarification.

Regards,
bwv848

Edited by bwv848, 27 October 2017 - 11:17 AM.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users