Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thunderbird set as default email program

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kak53

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:56 PM

In Windows 10, I have Thunderbird set as my default email program.  I have always been able to save a picture to my desktop, right click on it, and send through email..  Now I am getting an error message - no email program associated with this account.  I have un-set it and re-set, restarted my computer several times after resetting.  I can't understand what's going on.  I've set the settings in tools in Thunderbird and also gone to Control Panel and set Thunderbird as the default program.  Can someone give me advice what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 opera

• Members
  • 873 posts
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:09 AM

Looks like it might be a long standing issue.

Read this last page here of a long time running thread

#3 isaccasi

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:29 AM

Hello, can I ask why you don't use Windows built-in Email client, I think is is very nice :notme:   :guitar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users