Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WMP takes forever to load next song

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sinine

sinine

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

Almost always when I play all my songs, which isn't even that much, about 150 songs, regular size, mp3 format the player lags and lags. My laptop has some Groove player thingy aswell but it's inconvenient for use and it lags the same. VLC seems to change faster but I can't play all songs on it for some reason. And when I set it as the default player, when I click on the "play all songs" in the songs folder window it opens them with WMP.

So...? Why is it lagging and how can I stop it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sinine

sinine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:11 PM

Anyone know how to fix this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users