Well first of all then you did not get a full time AV as requested
What is the problem with Capm5rsk.exe - i get no indication it is a bad file
Some things are known to hide from HiJack - right click on hijackthis.exe and rename it to bleep.exe
Download the trial version of Ewido Security Suite http://www.ewido.net/en/download/
· Install ewido.
· Run the application
· Clickon scanner
· then select the "Settings" tab.
· Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then select "Delete".
· Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"
· Un-Select "Only if threats were found"
· Click Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
· When the scan is finished, Set all items to delete
· Apply all actions
· look at the bottom of the screen and click the Save report button.
· Save the report to your C: Drive
This will take some time to run!
RE-BootPost that log
and a new HiJack log