Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Comodo Not Allowing Disconnect of Hard Drive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tcharleschapman

tcharleschapman

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:20 PM

Hi All,

I've got my external hard drive plugged into my Windows 10 laptop. I can't safely remove it as it says another program is using it. Did some digging and turns out that Comodo's cmdagent.exe is not letting me safely remove the device. What setting on Comodo do I need to change to get this to work?

Tom

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,373 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 31 October 2017 - 04:18 PM

Your best chance would be to post in at their help forum:  https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis-b137.0/

Comodo has expanded their suite of tools from their basic firewall to numerous features. Sometimes they trip over each other.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me but no guarantee I will respond.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users