Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A r

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 crs1959

crs1959

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

A friend of mine had this dell laser printer 5100cn working just fine on his pc then all  at once  got this message Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A request for the USB device descriptor failed. So I brought it to my house the same problem I'm using windows 10  I've done all the updates took it out put it back in got a different usb cable that woks does the same thing. But here's the catch> if I hook it up through my modem it reconizes the printer and everything works fine. It just won't work with usb. Thanks in advance 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users