I've been searching all over the internet for fixes for this, but I'm sorta out of luck so hopefully you guys could help me a bit...
First of all, my specs are as follows:
AMD FX 9590
ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z
EVGA GTX 780 SC
16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600mhz DDR3
Cooler Master Seidon 240V 240mm AIO Liquid Cooler
120GB Crucial SSD
1TB Toshiba HDD
750W XFX Core Edition PSU
(This probably makes no difference at all but I used Halnziye H650 GOLD Thermal Paste it that matters)
Since I built the PC over a year ago, I've been having the same BSOD/Freezing problem every 20 minutes or so whenever I use my PC, whether it be normal browsing or playing games such as CS:GO and GTA, my PC sends me any of the following BSODs: (Ordered in terms of frequency)
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (sometimes with a 'win32kfull.sys' filename)
Nothing looks out of the ordinary in Event Manager except a 0xc0000005 error when playing GTA which refers back to the gtav.exe launcher of the game, there used to be problems with something having to do with the CPU Core Cache (I honestly don't remember), but I've not had anything like that in months
So far, I have tried:
- Reinstalling all games
- Clean install of Windows 10
- Reinstalling Nvidia Drivers
- Rolling Back to previous Nvidia Drivers to ones said to work best w/ GTX 780
- Disabling AMD Turbo CORE Technology
- Lowering Vcore to 1.3V
- Disabling Q-Fan in BIOS
- Disabling AMD Core C6 State
- Disabling AMD Cool'n'Quiet Technology
- Resetting BIOS to Default Settings
- Replacing RAM with spare, fully working, identical sticks from my other PC
- Replacing PSU with 850W, Fully working PSU from other PC
- Cleaning all dust from Radiator and areas around to avoid overheating
- Full scan w/ Malwarebytes and Bitdefender 2017
- 'chkdsk' for both hard drives in CMD
- 'sfc /scannow' in CMD
- Uninstalling AI Suite II fully (including cleaning tool)
My CPU is running at a constant temperature of around 36C, with no higher than 65C under max. load, the rest of the component temps are also on normal levels.
I have ran MemTest86+, Prime95 and all AIDA64 stress tests with no errors.
The only error I have encountered during various tests is this one from Passmark BurnIn Test during the Maximum CPU Temperature test, which makes no sense considering the temps didn't surpass 65C during that time:
BurnInTest has encountered an error during testing and will close.
This problem is most often caused by BurnInTest exercising a system component that failed. The most common causes of this are driver faults and hardware faults.
Please send the error report to Microsoft and PassMark Software to investigate.
To help determine which test has provoked the problem, check for the test where the number of operations has stopped increasing.
(Side note: The only test done during the error encounter was the CPU Max. Temperature test, and the number of operations kept on increasing)
Aside from the BSODs, games work fine with high settings, and I haven't had any other issues with internet etc. (Wireless TP-LINK TL-WN851N card if that matters)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.