This is my first post on this forum and I hope you will be able to assist me...
Here is my issue:
3 days ago, my computer started beeping (a short rather loudy one) randomly.
What do I mean by random? This could be three times over 15 minutes as it could be once over 4 hours.
This beep is not related to the fact that my computer is on or not.. Even with computer being unplugged (this is not a laptop), this beep could randomly occur. Last night I heard it around 10pm, 11pm, 6am, (not exact hour but to give you an idea)...
My computer is 1.5 year old and here are the specs:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6400 @ 2.70GHz
- RAM: 8.00 Go Single-Channel DDR3 @797MHz
- MotherBoard: Asustek Computer Inc B150M-A D3
- Graphics: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- Storage: 1863GB Seagate ST2000DX001
Not sure if you need other information?
Thank you in advance for your support.