Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I do this?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lynnemmcintosh

lynnemmcintosh

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 AM

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:17 PM

Hi all,

I need to be able to create a questionaire that will be sent to customers, reponses will include being able to upload a file and possibly make it mandatory for a particular answer e.g. user clicks yes must upload a file.

Once submitted information will need to be added at my end. e.g. user answered no, they have been contacted and supplied information now I need to update the answer to yes and upload a file.

All this needs to be exported to a csv file.

Nice to have would be have some sort of scoring that can be added at this end that will be based on the questions asked. These will also need to be exported to the CSV.

How would you go about this? 

Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users