Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello i can help you if you have problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jack2255

jack2255

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:51 PM

Hello, I'am an expert with a lot of experience in computer and Network Administration And i'am certified from Cisco academy I haveCCNA IT, I will join your computer remotely And i will clean it from virus,spyware and i'll speed it to let you work comfortably.

you can order me here: <URL to paid service removed for rule violation.> ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 17 October 2017 - 06:13 PM.
Link Removed

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

While we appreciate you wanting to offer support and assistance to our members. The methods you wish to employ violate the forum rules of BleepingComputer. I have quoted the specific rule below for your benefit. I would suggest you take a look at the rules and familiarize yourself with them. I also removed your link. Additionally all help provided by members of BleepingComputer do so free of charge.

Relevant forum rule: "All help must be provided in the forums or on our IRC Chat channel. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc)."

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users