Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gday

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OtakuBlackWolf

OtakuBlackWolf

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:20 AM

Gday,
i would like it if i never had to say hi... but alas no one is 100% protected from viruses...

im not fantastic when it comes to computers i know probly more then the avarage user but not enough to boast about... i used this site once when i had the quake virus a now that i have this msn virus i guessed it was time to face the music and sign on of the forums

i think something like this is fanatastic and a big congratz to evryone who helps out, i hope sometime i will beable to help someone else out in there time of need (apart from my firefighting duties they dont count here unless someones house begins to burn down then im right there ^^)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 AM

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:25 AM

Welcome to BC!
I see that you have submitted a HJT log, so you are in good hands.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users