Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Laptop Doesnt start, power button doesnt work.. ETC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 akosixdi

akosixdi

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 PM

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:51 AM

About laptop and some specs i remember
Lenovo G530 4446
Dual Core 2.0 Ghz
2 gb Ram
32 bit (x86)
Windows 7 Ultimate

Problem:
The laptop screen began flickering.. We already replaced the Screen (i think thats calledLED Screen) but just months after it has been replaced.. It began flickering again so i searched many fixes on google but when i did it its just a temporary fix... i tried to open up the inside of the laptop but then i accidentally pulled one of the cords i forgot to remember which cord was it.. Then the problem began... Screen Doesnt work, Power Button Doesnt work, Some lights Doesnt work...
Please Help me..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

The best advice I can offer you is to take your laptop to a trusted technician and pay them to reassemble your system correctly. It is possible that, if you have connected any of the cables incorrectly you have damaged components. If this is the case I'd get a repair estimate before making a replace or repair decision.

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 jatislhdn

jatislhdn

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 PM

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:28 AM

Please open laptop battery and then putt it again, it will fix the problem

#4 akosixdi

akosixdi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:28 AM

Nothing happened

#5 akosixdi

akosixdi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:29 AM

If there are someone here in Philippines area.. I can give you my laptop for necessary repairs.

Edited by akosixdi, 18 October 2017 - 08:30 AM.

#6 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,442 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 AM

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:27 PM

Since you're not afraid to open your machine up, here is a link to the Hardware removal and installation page, that may be enough for you to put the laptop together properly.

#7 akosixdi

akosixdi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:00 AM

What if some parts have been damaged?

#8 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:17 PM

Replace the damaged parts - almost everything you could want is online and for sale somewhere

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#9 pistol22cal

pistol22cal

• Members
  • 294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 AM

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

This would be a $50 repair or less depending on your area. 

Unless you broke something. I'd charge you $50 to take it apart and check everything and put it all together properly. However you would have to ship it to me. If you are willing I can send you a shipping label just PM me and I will give you the details.

I Love Lamp!

#10 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,158 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 PM

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

The most appropriate advice has been given, if you're not able to diagnose the problems yourself, submit the unit to a professional repairer.

As for offers of off-site assistance from any member, Bleeping Computer cannot vouch for the veracity of any assistance offered, and for that reason the rules of the forums state that all help must be provided on the public forums or IRC chat channel:

"All help must be provided in the forums or on our IRC Chat channel. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc)."

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

The topic is now closed.
Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users