Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeyzorr

Jeyzorr

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

Didn't know what to put in my Topic Title, so.. umm..

I'll start here:

I need help with this one thing and ill explain what happens: Everytime I hold a key AND move the mouse, the mouse wont move.

Even if it does move when a key is held, it wont respond, and you cant click on anything.

Other WIndows users can disable this, (they have a setting that I dont have) and I cant.

My Windows 10 computer is an HP Stream 11, and my model number is 11-r014wm.

(I dont know why I put the model number ;P)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 590 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

Settings,device mouse and touchpad mouse properties, settings pointing, sensitivity touch check/palm check lower it all the way down ,apply it ,ok

if you can't change settings then you may need to update the drivers first then check the setting.

Edited by mightywiz, 16 October 2017 - 05:32 PM.

#3 Jeyzorr

Jeyzorr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:34 PM

Settings,device mouse and touchpad mouse properties, settings pointing, sensitivity touch check/palm check lower it all the way down ,apply it ,ok

if you can't change settings then you may need to update the drivers first then check the setting.

I dont have the Sensitivity Touch or Palm Check setting..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users