Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Have to much less free storage than before.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rshari123

rshari123

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:34 AM

I have installing Windows 10, but after installing Windows 10 lot of storage can be used than before. It is due to window up gradation. When I restart my laptop there are two windows appear on startup one is windows 10 and second is windows old. When I install and upgrade a new version of window the previous version could not be remove or deleted and keep as it in the local disk C. what process can I used to remove this query.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,189 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:18 PM

Windows old is a copy of your old operating system and files. Once you are sure that you have everything you need in the new environment you can delete the Windows Old folder. If you have any problem with the deletion, boot into safe mode and accomplish the task.

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,587 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

What dicke said is correct but the file will automatically disappear in 30 days anyway.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users