Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Has my Windows update gone back?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zzzz

zzzz

• Members
  • 620 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:51 AM

I just had some kind of update on my laptop.

The previous versions was  1703 15063.1008. The last number has increased gradually over the past many months.

Now this last update is 1703 15063.674   What does this last number mean/ Any help please.

A few days ago I had an update on my PC and during that a message popped up saying ('Returning..') to a previous version of Windows.

I assumed that it figured out that my computer could not handle this latest update so returned to what I had before which is 

1511 10586.1176.  Am I correct in this assumption?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users