Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 8.1 64bit and website issue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Grenpara

Grenpara

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:29 PM

Hello Guys & Gals,

I have a problem and i can't seem to figure out what is happening.

I am going to website jetbrains.com/support/sales/#department=international&tab=email-sales  to send a message.

Problem is I cant as the site does not work correctly on my system.

So if you look at the page and go down to Country dropdown menu nothing shows up in the list so I cant select country to send message.

I have tried 5 different  browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Vivaldi) and they are all the same. So I checked with a friend who has Windows 7 and he see's the Countries in the list.
So i thought it was a Java or Flash issue and I did install latest versions just to be safe hoping it would fix issue and still the country section does not work. I installed latest JRE and JDK both 64bit as my system is that and when it did not help so I installed 32bit just to be safe and that did not help.

The other dropdown lists on the page show up and work fine, it is just Country section that does not work.

I have made sure Java is in system and user path which it is and flash is working.

I even disabled my virus protection thinking maybe it was the problem but that did not work either.

Does anyone know how to fix or does any other Windows 8.1 64bit users see/have same issue?

Thanks in advance

Grenpara

Edited by Grenpara, 15 October 2017 - 04:57 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users