Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HELP Keylogger or else...!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_veracandida_*

• Guests

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:42 AM

Hi everyone,

I need some help for Keylogger or else on my computer, from someone very malicious (I avoid that ! SIMPLICITY !). It's a crazy story I avoid in my life : computers are not my cup of tea. And conflicts with people as well.

I can't live because of that, don't sleep etc :  I waste my time in trying to find solution...the story is long, but someone "crazy" but don't seem like at all at first blew a fuse. I don't use facebook normally but regarding that I had to interact with this person that looked good at first of course with facebook and my email. Everything I do on my computer seems to be known because of the mails I receive. It is crazy !

Can someone check all emails without changing the password ? I type the password so, can she come as she wants on my email box without changing it ? Is it keylogger or worse with the screen ? I know it can go far, if the person doesn't control herself (really good in computing, it's her job)

Malwarebytes free doesn't detect anything, as well as Avast (of course) and Kesparsky. I tried to download several times Spybot, doesn't work. 

cmd and nestat -ano, nothing established except my computer. And then Processes, but no winlogon. I don't understant this craziness, how bad you need to be, how disturbed !!!!

What can I do ????? Scared...doing that behind the scenes drives you crazy as well and you want to avoid that ! Coming back to a life you enjoy with beauty (nature, books, music, naturopathy etc).

Need some HELP ! Thanks !!!

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 18 October 2017 - 06:18 PM.
Moved from 'Introductions' to 'Am I infected?'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users