Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suspect my pc is hacked

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marielz

Marielz

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

Hello

May I ask if there's a way to inflitrate a hacker out of my pc?

Because it started like this:

I went to 4chan then clicked on a link that I thought was a thread (yes, I'm new and yes, I'm stupid)

Then it downloaded something but chrome blocked it.

I was paranoid about being hacked so searched on if you can be hacked thru 4chan, and what are the signs of it.

Then oddly enough, 2 hrs later, when i decided to scan the whole system, a sound came from my pc, oddly enough, when there wasn't anything playing.

I didn't get the first part but it sounded like machine sounds like the Matrix kinda sounds.

The second had a female voice saying: "transmission transferred"

I was scared esp. when I just read earlier that man had the experience o  being hacked and his pc was making weird sounds and he was being surveillanced by the hacker.

Please tell me on what I am supposed to do to know if I'm being hacked. Thank you.

Edited by hamluis, 14 October 2017 - 08:43 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Tree Hugger

• Members
  • 29,256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:24 PM

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:07 AM

Because of the nature of this problem you need to start a topic in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum.  You will need to do the following prior to starting your topic.

Please follow the instructions in the Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide starting at Step 6.

* If you cannot complete a step, then skip it and continue with the next.
   * In Step 6 there are instructions for downloading and running FRST which will create two logs.

When you have done this, post your logs in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team.

Start a new topic and post your log(s) along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. If you cannot produce any of the required logs...start the new topic anyway. Explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happened when you tried to create them. A member of the Malware Removal Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer.

After doing this, please reply back in this thread with a link to the new topic so this topic can be closed by a Moderator.

DO NOT bump your new topic. Wait for a response from one of the Malware Response Team Members.  The MRT members look for topics which have not been addressed.  If you bump your topic it will make it appear that your topic is being addressed.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users