Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Help! 10 months and I still canít secure my network or computers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BrokenShell

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:04:36 AM

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:18 AM

OK long story in a not shell. January 1 I got hacked it was a targeted hack it lasted months. I believe it still going on. I have a home network three Google on herbs, two PCs, a MacBook Pro, surface pro three, tons of smart home technology, printer, iPad iPhone android. During the attack most of my original Rogers and computers were blown up. Since then I have been unable to establish a stable system or stable network. I dont know what to do. I dont know computers out well so really ask me anything directly I may not know the answer. I really need some help, Ive tried hiring people but they always flake out and never come over. Ive tried to use Best Buy and other services like that but they never seem to know anything. Ive got a brand new PC build, but until I can connected to the network I want to establish a secure connection and I dont feel I can do that yet until I get some help and get all this sorted out. Someone please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Via Skype text phone call or anything!

Edited by hamluis, 14 October 2017 - 11:10 AM.
Moved from Crashes/BSODs to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users