Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Drivers not showing for Dell Inspiron 15 N5040?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mystic12

mystic12

• Members
  • 1,542 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

Service tag FYFYJR1. I don;t get it, on dell's drivers and downloads page I am not seeing any more drivers other than Bios and Application, help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 23,588 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

I didn't have a problem with the driver list. I did uncheck the box next the service tag to get the full list.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/servicetag/fyfyjr1/drivers

What drivers are you trying to download or what yellow exclamation marks are in Device Manager?

#3 mystic12

mystic12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,542 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:35 AM

Yes, that works thx.

#4 mystic12

mystic12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,542 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:42 AM

I m not seeing the 'screen brightness' adjustment on this pc though? Normally it would be at the bottom of the Power Plan window. Pressing the FN key and using the up and down arrows doesn't do it either, help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users