Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

msdt.exe block to buy Voodoo Shield

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jamesorleans

jamesorleans

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:53 PM

I was asked to fix a barely functioning windows 10 family/guest computer. When computer starts up I get these Messages Please wait for user profile services. Please wait for local sessions manager. Please wait for the system event notification owners services owners other PC does the same thing Scans from Windows Defender Rkill Malwarbytes and AdwCleaner came up with two keys removed from a gaming site by AdwCleaner. In possession of mouse functions and a slow working Firefox Keyboard Microsoft Edge and command lines were either miss functioning not functioning or could not be found Download iand installed and ran in this order. Simple systems tweaker, tweaking windows repair and Voodoo shield Repairs where for the most part successful with more than two dozen app resets taking place A few anomalies however occurred during the repairs C:\>chkdsk. The type of file system is NTFS. The volume is in use by another process. Check disk might report errors when no corruption is present. Warning. /F parameter not specified running CHKDSK in read only mode. All attempts to repair F parameter met with failure. Between scans gained access to EMET. BitLocker however is preventing me from changing alll settings to green, owner never heard of it.
Voodoo shield is blocking

Two JavaScripts ( Firefox )
pingsender.exe ( Firefox )
msdt.exe
taskkill.exe
regsvr32.exe

Is this PC infected?

Edited by hamluis, 12 October 2017 - 01:28 PM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected, no logs - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users