Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Phone contacts backup to PC with automation.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ozzynotwood

ozzynotwood

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

Hi everyone,

When it comes to backups I prefer local backups and automation.

Is there a way to send my phone contacts from my phone to my computers HDD without jumping through too many hoops?

I think I've found a way to do it but it requires 3 apps and it's messy. I also don't want to have to plug the phone into the computer, I want this automated and sent via internet connections.

Computer:

Windows 7 Ultimate

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy  Note 4

Android 5.1.1

Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming 2.0 (TPM 2.0), i7 8700K, 32gb HyperX Fury, H100i CPU Cooler, GTX1050 Ti WindforceBenQ GL2580(H) x3, 970 PRO SSD, WD Red HDD x3, Seasonic Focus Gold 650w, Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow, W10 Pro.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 poread

poread

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

Of course, there is a way to send your phone contacts from your phone to computers HDD easily. Pro phone data manager tool helps you access contacts on phone and export them to computer via usb cable. Besides contacts, other data like text messages, photos, call logs, videos, etc can be easily transferred to computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users