Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Realy bad situation unknown ransomeware

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 svengalix

svengalix

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:44 AM

Hello everyone I m in big trouble Im a photographer and I got a ransomware to my photos I had to give my customer to get payment I have gone to idransomeware and upload my infected file but it couldnt find

it has gave me that ref. case SHA1: 10dfbe672150d1bbc7c164c0eda81e7a62faae13 

please help me to find a solution 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,563 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:27 PM

Since there is no filemarker or extension added to the files, it will be impossible to identify without the ransom note, or the malware itself. Is there not something telling you how to contact the criminals for decryption?

As a business whose entire model involves storing digital media, you should really have backups...

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#3 svengalix

svengalix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:42 PM

hello I cant find the ransom note I think I delete it now Im trying to recover the file but I cant becouse I couldnt remember the name of file can anyone help me about this what can be the name of that file or extension file 

#4 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,563 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:20 PM

If we knew what the note was, we wouldn't need it, and we'd know what ransomware it is... catch twenty-two.

Usually it's a text file, HTML file, HTA file, etc. Was the background changed? There has to be some way of "notifying" you how to pay the criminals.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,769 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:07 PM

hello I cant find the ransom note I think I delete it...

How did you delete them? Did you check the Recycle Bin?
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#6 svengalix

svengalix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:40 AM

(all I have wrote has gone :)) while I was trying to upload some images...and now I m writing everything again)

Thanks For replys 

I was cleaning the virus files via information that I've found from internet. I didnt know those files I will need tham later now I m using "Recuva" to bring files it founds a lots of file txt etc I just remembering there was a txt fle named it start like this "YOUR FILES... bla bla" but there is no txt file like this in the files I recover  but I search in google I find 2 picture its similar I cant recognize which one is the right one I m sending I dont lnow if this will be helpfull. Thanks again..cryptolocker-sysgop01-india-com-main-pancryptolocker2.jpg

#7 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,769 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:12 AM

Looks like one of the newer PClock variants, a CryptoLocker copycat which will drop files, including the malware executable, in the %AppData%\Roaming\\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA or %AppData%Roaming\Microsoft folders. These are some examples.
 sysgop.exe
 syspoz.exe
 sysras.exe
 wposys.exe
 gadsys.exe
 wxdsys.exe
 en_files.txt
 en_gfiles.txt
 wp.jp
Unfortunately, these PClock variants are not decryptable.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users