Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Session manager question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bruinator

bruinator

• Members
  • 497 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 PM

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:34 AM

When using session manager in chrome, when the tabs open it starts with the tabs that opens on the right. I would like it to open on with the left tab. How do I accomplish this?

thx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 497 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:39 PM

Not 1 response?

#3 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 497 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:45 AM

Does anyone have an answer for me plz?

#4 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,874 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:57 AM

The answer to your third question is, at least based on who has already read this thread, "No."

Not every question is going to have someone else reading it (even if everyone were, in theory, reading it) who has an answer.  

Continuously bumping the thread does not endear you to those who might have the answer, either.

Edited by britechguy, 11 October 2017 - 11:57 AM.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

#5 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 497 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:57 PM

At least Brian answered me. Thx Brian.

#6 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,874 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:50 PM

At least Brian answered me. Thx Brian.

And my answer was to attempt to make it clear to you that demanding an answer by bumping a thread that doesn't have one, and doing so twice over two days, is generally considered rude.

If someone has an answer they wish to share then they will share it.   If they don't, you have no right to demand (and that's what you're doing) that they do.

It's one thing to give a thread a bump after, say, a week just to make sure that it didn't get lost in the mix, but doing so twice in barely over 24 hours and asking why you don't have an answer is entirely another.  It does not encourage possible answer-ers to actually provide the answer; quite the opposite.

Edited by britechguy, 11 October 2017 - 04:52 PM.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

#7 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 497 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:12 AM

My deepest apologies to the forum and to you, Brian.

Edited by bruinator, 12 October 2017 - 06:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users