Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

no incoming data

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 juliedaynet

juliedaynet

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:40 PM

hi this is somewhat of an emergency, there has been a ton of technically related issues that persist. my inbox typically is in reciept of hundreds of unique mail from regular clientele and visitors to my website but for some time now inbox is at 0 new mail. im highly sought after in my field, ive attempted to contact hundreds and hundreds of technical experts and get no replies please advise as to any resources that repair communication online. there has to be resources for victims of email theft, technical engineers or consultants versed in wired communication that could stop what ever is blocking incoming data any advise or reccomendations would be much appreciated

Edited by hamluis, 08 October 2017 - 06:01 PM.
Moved from Ransomware to Gen Security - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RJMass1

RJMass1

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:13 PM

What email service are you using? 

"The world is a dangerous place, Elliot, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." ~ Mr Robot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users