Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Been here long time just never joined. Hello!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 homeband

homeband

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:42 AM

User name Homeband.  We actually had a band named David Wright's Original Home Band  Put out an album in the 1970's  Was classified as Acid Folk (good a name as any i suppose).  My buddy Frank W Wood (God rest his soul) once called it "Neo-Honky Tonk" on stage in front of a couple thousand people.  I said, "What!"  Very eccledtic  We grew up in the 50's and 60's and supported our brothers/sisters in arms but protested the war/government. Or maybe that should be referred to as "The Governments War"  

Any way.  Been using Bleeping Computer for years and thanks to all for the many helpful programs, guides, and advice!

Kit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,556 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Best regards,
The BC Staff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users