Welcome to BC...
You can block Third Party cookies...also known as ad and tracking cookies from installing in your browsers. Once blocked, run CCleaner to remove the existing ones.
How to disable third-party cookies in all major web browsers
If you don't have an ad blocker I suggest using Adblock Plus. Once installed click on the ABP icon at the top of the browsers and choose Filter Preferences. Then UNcheck
the box next to Allow some non-intrusive advertisements.
Adblock Plus :: Add-ons for Firefox Adblock Plus - Chrome Web Store Adblock Plus for IE Adblock Plus for Edge browser
Use the programs below to clean, remove adware and remove malware. You have MBAM installed but run a scan using it and post its log if it finds anything.
Instructions for posting MBAM log:
- Once the scan is complete, make sure that the first checkbox at the top is checked (which will automatically check every detected item), then click on the Quarantine Selected button
- If it asks you to restart your computer to complete the removal, do so
- Click on Export Summary after the deletion (in the bottom-left corner) and select Copy to Clipboard. Paste the content in your next reply
Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the
Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.
After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.
CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop. (compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
- download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message