There are instructions for removing Intel True Key at How to remove True Key by Intel Security - gHacks Tech News
After you have uninstalled either the Flash program or Mcafee program that True Key was bundled with....
Note: This may not remove the True Key service called InstallerWrapperService, nor some files in the True Key directory. It should remove the service and the files when you shutdown the PC fully and start it again.
If not, do the following to check for the service's and the True Key folder's existence.
- Tap on the Windows-key, type services.msc and hit the Enter-key to open the Services Manager.
- Locate the service "Service Installer Wrapper TrueKey" in the listing. If the listing is not sorted by name, click on the name column header to do so.
- Right-click on the service, and select Stop.
- Go to C:\Program Files\TrueKey afterwards.
- You will find the following files there despite running the uninstallation on the system: config.ini, InstallerWrapperService.exe, InstallerWrapperService.exe.config, and Mcafree.TrueKey.InstallerService.exe
- Delete those files.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”― Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”