Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

firefox audio and video

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 barry12398

barry12398

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:31 PM

starting with update 49 got strange was unpredictable as to what it might do all kinds like what you type is not what it puts on the screen  audio and video problems.     update 54  video gone  update 56 sound gone.

if someone told me this i would say it is impossible keft a log for a while of questions i asked on thier site 430+ over 30000 anwsers they have 100% failure rate not one correct anwser its looks like i need to by a lottery ticket if this was one machine i would say its the machine . however i have 4 macs and a couple of pcs does not bother the pcs only the macs i have removed and reinstalled the OS what ever it is doing its not quickly it takes about 3 days to get like the others makes me think its not 1 bug but a combination of bugs. OS X 10.11.6      AND 10.12.3  WATERFOX IS OK JUST NOT AS GOOD AS FIREFOX USED TO BE.   LOST WITHOUT A CULE

barry12398

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users