Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Forums

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bruinator

bruinator

• Members
  • 501 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:54 AM

I was just wondering what other computer forums do you recommend/use for help besides this great site?

thx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Maniacsoff

Maniacsoff

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:55 AM

Hi guys, found nice SEO company in London Thanks

#3 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,767 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:35 PM

At one time, all of the popular electronics/computer magazines had very active forums but decided to limit members to subscribers only and they eventually folded.  CNET is popular and has a huge cross section of forums to choose from and it's free.

#4 garioch7

garioch7

RCMP Veteran

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 3,693 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

Hello bruinator.  Personally, I visit Geeks to Go and the Malwarebytes Forums daily.  Lots of very useful information at both of those websites.  Of course, this is my "home" since they were kind enough to train me! :)  The Sysnative Forums are also very good.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Member of the Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users