Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Update IOS 11.0.2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meddy187

meddy187

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:06 AM

Hello dears,

Is it safe to update my iPhone to IOS 11.0.2 ? is there any problem with the new update?

Regards,

Meddy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hareen

Hareen

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 AM

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:47 AM

They are debugging with each and every update.

For a general user, they will not detect any differences. Also, it is best to have the latest operating system just to be safe.

My phone is working good with the latest update installed on it.

#3 deveauwelle32

deveauwelle32

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:55 AM

I update and it works good.

#4 Welephant

Welephant

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:22 PM

Just received update notice for IOS 11.0.3. No issues carrying out update which appears to be a significant one given the time it took. Some nice changes to the text in some of the apps, for example Mail and Messaging, which are now bolder etc. So far so good and I've not pick up any negatives from the press as we sometimes do.

#5 mchylik1

mchylik1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:02 PM

:bubbles: Has Apple put anything in the update to save battery life?  After updating to IOS 11, my battery dies within 15 mins.  Do you think this is related to the update or is it a coincidence and I need a battery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users