Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free email without phone or email verification ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 johnblack663

johnblack663

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:20 AM

These days every single emails seems to require phone or email verification.

Yandex mail is the only place that doesn't show disturbing NEWS or ads and completely simple and free.

You can sign up without phone or email.

The problem is when you make multiple email accounts, often randomly the accounts won't be able to receive verification mails for

signing up other websites. I think it's pure luck or bug how some accounts can't receive mails.

Also when sending email to yourself, it shows way too many previews, it doesn't look good.

And nowhere to ask how to solve these problems for yandex mail. So I'm thinking if there are other places better.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JayJax

JayJax

• Members
  • 723 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

These days every single emails seems to require phone or email verification.

Yandex mail is the only place that doesn't show disturbing NEWS or ads and completely simple and free.

You can sign up without phone or email.

The problem is when you make multiple email accounts, often randomly the accounts won't be able to receive verification mails for

signing up other websites. I think it's pure luck or bug how some accounts can't receive mails.

Also when sending email to yourself, it shows way too many previews, it doesn't look good.

And nowhere to ask how to solve these problems for yandex mail. So I'm thinking if there are other places better.

I HAVE 3 different email accounts - my AOL account is ALWAYS asking me to provide a phone number (for my own sake of course, and NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOSY) so that my account can be "recovered" should the need arise.  I bypass that request - so for some time they were asking me to answer my security questions which I declined to do so I am then taken to the NEWS/ETC screen which I have no need or interest in knowing AOL's political viewpoints so I then select the Mail Envelope so that too many key strokes later I am finally at my email screen.    Its annoying all the steps but so far they do not have my PHONE NUMBER and if the day arrives they DEMAND IT "OR ELSE" then I shall have one less email account.   As it is AOL lets a lot of SPAM thru and quite a few things get dumped into my spam box which I have indicated are not spam.    So it has its downsides but you might get an account without your phone number.   GMAIL and I once went several rounds when my account was "compromised" - I can't remember why but I am suspicious of their demands for information they don't need.  Same goes for Facebook, etc.  its none of their business what my phone number is, where I went to high school (or where I was born).   Probably more than you wanted to know but anyway there's my "phone" story for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users