Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BLUE SCREEN BSOD Memory_management

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MyPcBlueScreeeeens

MyPcBlueScreeeeens

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

Hi all
So recently Ive been getting constantly blue screens saying memory_management. Additionally none of the programms such as adobe ones, games and even chrome works properly, crashes frequently and just doesnt work.

I think I tried literally everything so far to fix it. I ve tested ram few times by memtest86, no errors, took of one by one ram sticks then tested still no errors. I Run a stress test for my graphics card still nothing, tested hard drive and of course everything is fine, I have even reinstalled OS 10 times on different prtitions using RAID or IDE modes, I also took an additional hard drive and installed Win 7 on it but still gives me errors in apps and blue screens. However when I run a test for intel processor diagnostic tool it showed up an error in spbc and brand string phase.

Maybe anyone of you guys can tell what is wrong with this trashy Pc?

Also bluescreenviewer refera to ntoskrnl.exe file that causes the Bsods

At first I thought the issue was in drivers but I haveupdated them to original ones

My specs:
Intel core 2 duo e6750 2.66Ghz
Ati Radeon VTX HD 4850 1Gb
5GB ddr2 ram
MOBO dell inc. 0k216c
PSU Qoltec 350W

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,011 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

We need more information about your system than what you've provided. Please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 MyPcBlueScreeeeens

MyPcBlueScreeeeens
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2017 - 05:02 AM

Actually took one of my sticks out and its been two days now and no bsod so far. Since memtesr did not show amy error is it possible that my dimm is fried or whatever jappneded to him?

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 3,011 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:45 PM

I don't know... wouldn’t like to jump to any conclusions. Sorry if I sound pedantic, but please follow those BSOD posting instructions I asked you to follow earlier. How many passes did you run MemTest86 for? 

Edited by bwv848, 08 October 2017 - 04:17 PM.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#5 MyPcBlueScreeeeens

MyPcBlueScreeeeens
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:54 AM

Found out it is the bad dimm issue, hiwever thank you bwv848 for any attempt to help me :) appreciated

#6 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 3,011 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:17 PM

You’re welcome. Thanks for the update!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users