Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphics Card

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fixing1

Fixing1

• Members
  • 350 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:41 PM

I am having all sorts of problems with my computer. It says that there is not enough memory available to run programs and that it is shutting some stuff down. A box with the yellow yield sign with an exclamation mark in the middle appears. This problem has been going on for a month now and i have been trying my best to fix it and it is not fixing, it's getting worst. I generall have to restart me computer to get it move at a normal speed or to get a responsive because it seems to hang or move very very slowly. Along the way there was a graphics card issue with the update uploader did not update the lates MS update. I did update it but that did not fix the problem. 

Some of the error messages that I have been getting:

Chrome 0xc000012d

Adobe: The exception unknown sowftware exception (0xe0000008) occured in the application at location 0x0000000074CAB832

Adobe CEF helper.exe - Application error: The exception unknown sowftware exception (0xe0000008) occured in the application at location 0x00000000760ABB832

"Your computer is low on memory save files and close these programs Google Chrome Google Chrome

This one came today and and I had to unplug my computer to get it to restart :  LogonUI.exe-System Error - Exception processing message 0xc0000005 Parameters 0x7ff9ea9217a8 0x7ff9ea9217a8 0x7ff9ea9217a8 0x7ff9ea9217a8

I didn't know if this was the right place to put this in the forum or truly if these issues are related. I really need some help with this and on the issue of the graphics card this seems to becoming an on going issue that, is there anything that can be done to stop this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 PM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:44 AM

I'd suggest first posting over in the Am I Infected forum:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/
Please read the pinned topics at the top of the forum for instructions on how to post there.

Once they give you an "All Clear", then feel free to post back here (start a new topic) for additional help.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 Fixing1

Fixing1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 350 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

Ok thank you! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users