Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is this worth saving or is it trash?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 panjeelou

panjeelou

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:08 PM

The microsoft water house in my building moved out and left all sorts of stuff.  I don't know ANYTHING about computer insides.  Wanted to see if I should let the trash guy have this or take some home if worth any value.  Any idea on this is helpful.  

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   150.27KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   102.27KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   141.26KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   136.18KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   124.02KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  8.jpg   159.29KB   0 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,743 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:18 PM

Can't really tell what the circuit boards are, but they're still wrapped in anti-static so be careful.  It looks like anyone of a dozen boxes I have or the dozen boxes I tossed in the last year.  If the labels make any sense you might find some good parts, and then you may have the junk that they forgot or they left on purpose.  I discard my junk first before moving as I hate moving junk, just the stuff I need.

#3 panjeelou

panjeelou
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:25 PM

Thanks for the feed back.  yes they left it on purpose.  They have just been using that warehouse as storage for months and finally pulled the plug.  I was just wondering because large companies can be so wasteful and the other stuff that thay gave to us was really nice; wire racks, keyboards, monitors, and office supplies.  Really appreciate it.  

Edited by hamluis, 04 October 2017 - 11:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users