Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

opera hidden bookmarks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ziutek

ziutek

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

In opera when you have too many bookmarks some are hidden and you need to hover over arrow located on the bottom of the list. When you do this list slides down to hidden bookmarks, but it takes forever to do this. Is there a way to fix it? Maybe fix that list that it works like in opera 12?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cafejose

cafejose

• Members
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 PM

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

Not sure of any fix, but you do not need to have too many bookmarks before Opera may fail to show them as you want to seem them.  I've been using Opera v 36 in Windows Vista for a few months and the advantage is that it is fast; but the disadvantage is that the bookmarks system works very poorly, failing to show bookmarks in the bookmark bar, failing to allow for bookmark folder navigation.  Failure to show  a bookmarks side panel.  What I have to do is open bookmark manager, find that bookmark wherever it is in searching every folder individually, and then MOVE it manually to the folder where I want it.  

Like I said, otherwise, Opera on Vista is good because it is fast and has a minimalist user interface appearance like google chrome.

#3 ziutek

ziutek
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:54 AM

Like I said, otherwise, Opera on Vista is good because it is fast and has a minimalist user interface appearance like google chrome.

Because it works on the same engine and therafore have zero functionality.

Maybe there is some plugin? I've found one that provides rss reader from opera 12 then maybe there is one for bookmarks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users